Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear God

You're the only one whom I can really turn to.
Please make my daddy better.
Please help me not to put so much stress on myself.
Please help me to be less selfish.
Please help me not to sink into depression.

Thank you for making the operation a success.
I trust in You and I believe that You will see my daddy through.
I believe You will make him better.
Thank You Lord, for bringing me this far.

Please help me not to fall into temptation.
Please help me to wait.

Please help my relationship survive.

Please help me.

Thank You Lord. I know that You will always be here. I know that You love me. Please see me through this difficult period.

Also, even though my friends seem to have forgotten me, I pray that you will watch over them. For those who know You, draw them closer. For those who don't, I pray that You will one day show them Your goodness, grace and love.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home