Saturday, September 17, 2005

boyfriend problems

frequent usage of private blog indicates great turmoil in writer's life.

pfft. problems never seem to end. now it's the boyfriend. the list of problems with said BF seem endless. BF seems pissy and gets angry and shouts at me at slightest provocation. very unlike him as he is usually endlessly patient and tolerant, as a BF of mine must be. but nowadays i am accused of snapping, and this and that and AH! tis unusual.

am not the best GF in the world. au contraire, in fact. if there were an SPCBF they would be after me. my boyfriend is somewhat of a maid, confidante, blah blah. he packs my room, runs errands, listens to my problems... the list goes on.

however, this jack of all trades seems to have gone haywire of late. must be the exams. but seriously, last thing can deal with with dad in hospital is pissy boyfriend. selfish as it sounds, would rather have no boyfriend at all.

also, i feel being in this relationship is affecting my spiritual life. but thats another screwed up story altogether. screwed up. why can't God just send a chariot down and take me up to Heaven like elijah? i know why! cos im not even 0.00001% of what he was.

foooooooooosh. eggs and benedicts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home